Our workshop department provides specialist servicing and repairs to diesel fuel injection and turbo's. Ranging from single cylinder motors, governor sets, lifting equipment, passenger vehicles, 4 wheel drives, light and heavy transport, earth-moving equipment, small to commercial boats.
Servicing and repair jobs require the use of specialised equipment which is located in our Penrose workshop. In most cases we do prefer that you bring in your applications for removal and refit but if you cannot due to various reasons we are able to offer on-site assistance.
Services we provide:
- We are able to service, repair and recondition most makes of diesel fuel pumps, injectors and turbochargers.
- Provide technical support for diesel injection issues.
- Able to make flexible pipes with schmitter hose and fittings which we have an extensive range of in stock.
- We are also able to make fuel pipes for most applications as per your sample.
- We have a range of exchange pumps and injectors for most Japanese light diesel vehicles.
- We can test and check most brands of common rail pumps and injectors,Including Bosch,Delphi,Denso,Siemens.
- Diagnostic scanning , DPF (Diesel Particular Filter) Regeneration,Injector re-mapping to ecu.
We are able to service all makes of light vehicles whether it be petrol or diesel.
We aim to have a fast turnaround on services and repairs to ensure you get back on the road as soon as possible
Because we also have a spare parts division we carry stock so parts for your repairs are on-site we can get the job done faster. We can also supply you with new electronic actuators and speed controls etc.
All governors are tested to full factory specifications on a genuine Woodward test stand and only genuine Woodward spare parts are used. We offer a 2-3 day turn around on most full overhauls.